Law Office of Warren Kim
Warren Kim 김웨렌
- 1992 graduate from University of Hawaii, Richardson School of Law
- Current CAAP Arbitrator for the First Circuit Court, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Member of American Immigration Association of America
- Past lecturer on international economics law at a university
- Past in house counsel for a multi-national company, POSEC, with legal experiences covering the globe for projects worth from 500 million to a billion US dollars in countries like India, Egypt, Sri Lanka, Germany, Malaysia, France, and many other countries.
- Fluent in English and Korean
- Former legal consultant in Korea
- Over twenty-five years experience as an attorney
Website designed and built by KP Digital Consulting.